Inflated Dunnage Air Bag for Cargo Securing
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Cuton/Pallet with Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SZ
- Size: Customized
- Main Raw Material: Import
- Application: Promotion
- Specification: 0.6mm/0.7mm/0.8mm/0.9mm/1.0mm
- Material: Laminated Material
- Sample: Free
- Feature: Moisture Proof, Shock Resistance
- Trademark: SZ
- Origin: Shanghai China
How to choose suitable size :
Advantages of Dunnage Airbag
- Easy to Dispose: When items are ready to be dispatched, they are snuggly fitted with a dunnage bag to provide excellent cushioning. After use, when it comes to disposing a dunnage bag, all one needs to do is to let the air escape out of the bag.
- Effective: By using such bags, even extremely fragile items are consistently protected. Since a dunnage bag absorbs all the pressure, it stops the items from banging & knocking against each other within the container.
- Safe For Environment: Since air is the primary protecting agent in a Dunnage Airbag, the airbag can be easily recycled. Once the air is released from the bag, the extremely thin plastic is fairly easy to recycle.
- Easy To Store: Another benefit is the storage space efficiency. One of the major disadvantages of other packaging material is that they usually consume a lot of space for storage when not in use. Dunnage bags on the other hand require minimal space for storage and can be expanded using compressed air to meet any kind of packaging needs.