Low cost, space-saving, labor saving
Shock, pressure resistant
Quick and easy to use
Dunnage Air Bags come in a variety of sizes and thicknesses or plies. The size that you use would be determined by the height and width of your unitized load. The number of plies would be determined by whether you are shipping by truck, rail, or overseas container. Our sales representative can recommend an air bag for your specific requirement.
It is made of high intension kraft paper, PP woven and PE membrane, which is tough and
strong. its inner bag is made of 5 layers coextrusion PA film. The especially designed non-leakingair intake valve, which can endure more than 10 tons of pressure, release air inside the
bag fast and easily.
Dunnage bag can be quickly inflated, save time, reduce costs effectively. It is now widely used
to fill the container in the world and your goods will be greatly protected during the transpports.
- Reduced Damage: the cushion of air bags protect your load from shift, shock and vibration;
- Reduced Costs: It will be cut down the cost by light weight, no carpentry, no teardown, no bracing, and no high cost rubber bag. variety of standard sizes are available for immediate shipment.
- Reduced Space: It will be required minimum space of storage.
- Reduced Labor: Cargo air bags are quick, clean and easy to use. Installation and removal take just minutes.
- Reduced Waste: Cargo air bags are easily reusable.