High Strength Brown Kraft Paper Dunnage Bags with AAR Approved
|1,000-1,999 2,000-2,999 3,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.5 US $2.3 US $2.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: mm0912
- Scope of Application: Electronic Products
- Layer: Multi Layer
- Certifications: AAR, SGS, RoHS
- Application: Food, Promotion, Household, Chemical, Apparel
- Outer Material: Entensible Kraft Paper
- Specification: SGS AAR
- HS Code: 63079000
- Material: Kraft Paper
- Color: Brown
- Size: Customized
- Feature: Moisture Proof, Recyclable, Bio-Degradable, Dis
- Inner Material: LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene)
- Trademark: SZ
- Origin: Shanghai China
High Strength Brown Kraft Paper Dunnage Bags with AAR Approved for wholesale
Dunnage Air Bags
- SZ dunnage air bags stabilize your load for over-the-road, rail,intermodal and overseas transit.
- SZ dunnage air bags secure your palletized product in a truck, railcar or container by exerting continuous pressure against the sidewalls of the container, or between the products. After placing the air bag in the void between pallets, our inflation equipment allows your loading staff to easily fill the air bag to required levels and secure your products in under a minute.
- SZ air bags come in either polywoven or Kraft paper options and are designed and manufactured to withstand the difficult and challenging needs of loading docks and the shipping cycle.
- Dunnage air bags can be used alone, or with void fillers, honeycomb panels and corrugated pads to create a comprehensive solution for damage prevention.
- SZ offers a wide variety of dunnage air bag sizes and strengths for your specific protection application.
- Weather resistance
Benefits to using a Dunnage Air Bag system:
Economical - provides savings when compared to other products. A single dunnage air bag can sometimes brace an entire load.
Reduces or Eliminates Longitudinal Movement or Cargo - Load shifting is the major cause of transit damage. By correctly bracing the load, damage is eliminated.
Ease and Speed of Application - Compressed air does most of the work, not you. The bags can be installed in minutes with very little physical labor involved.
Easily Deflated and Removed - By puncturing the bag with a sharp object, the bag will deflate and can be removed.
Model Specification(W×L) Height of filling(mm) breadth of pulling(mm) Usage height(mm) mm0510 500×1000 200 250 900 mm0812 800×1200 300 400 1100 mm0918 900×1800 350 450 1700 mm1018 1000×1800 400 500 1700 mm1020 1000×2000 400 500 1900 mm1022 1000×2200 400 500 2100 mm1224 1200×2400 500 600 2000 Note: In order to protect the operator when open the door of the container, do not use Dunnage bag between the goods and door of container. If it must use it ,please stay dunnage bag